About my prints
All my fine art photographs are printed on a professional inkjet printer using 8-color, fade-resistant, pigment-based ink. I prefer matte paper, and use it for most prints. However, occasionally I use glossy papers to reveal more detail in the image.
I use art papers, mats, and backings that are all conservation-quality and acid-free. Images professionally prepared this way by the artist are called giclées.
Each large image is 12 inches by 18 inches, mounted in a white 18 inch by 24 inch 6-ply rag mat, backed with foam-core conservation board, and protected in a clear envelope. Each print is signed, but my signature is hidden beneath the mat. Large prints are priced at $250 each. This includes shipping, normally via UPS.
Each small image is 6 inches by 9 inches, mounted in a white 11 inch by 14 inch 6-ply rag mat, backed with foam-core conservation board, and protected in a clear envelope. Each print is signed, and my signature is visible. Small prints are priced at $85 each. This includes shipping, normally via US Mail.
How to navigate my website
When in doubt, click on something!
- To return to my home page, click on Photography by Bryan Cox.
- To view a list of photo galleries, click on Galleries.
- To view thumbnails of the photos in a gallery, click on the gallery thumbnail.
- To view larger images within a gallery, click (don't just hover) on the thumbnail of the image. You can then view each image sequentially by clicking the arrows to the right of the image.
- To see full-screen slideshows, click on the 4-arrow box in the lower right corner of the slideshow image.
Where you can view my prints
You’ll find some of my prints on display at
- The main lobby of the Cedar Courts Professional Building in Portland, Oregon, across from the Sunset High School, just a couple of blocks from the intersection of highway 26 and Murray Avenue. Here’s a map.
- I’m no longer exhibiting at Sequoia Gallery in Hillsboro, Oregon, but it’ a very nice gallery.